No, but seriously, everything on that plate is what I have on mine.
- I have had homework involving three heavy textbooks the past three days. NOT FUN.
- Our corps just moved to the new building-- Not going so smooth.
- Band sucks-- most of the people aren't there on most days
- We can't really do anything on Saturdays there
- We are banned from upstairs
- March Break
- My sister had her 18th birthday...
- ...and a party...
- I went out with my parents for the evening!
- That wasn't fun either.
- I wanted to be able to just... I guess, veg out, but...
- I had to clean my room
- I had to do my chores
- I couldn't watch T.V.
- I couldn't go outside
- EVEN THOUGH IT WAS GORGEOUS
- My grandmother is in the hospital with stage 4 lung cancer.
- She's not coming home.
- She had lived in an apartment before she went to the nursing home, so we had to get all of her stuff out.
- There are boxes among boxes of her stuff at our house.
- THIS IS NOT A FUN TIME FOR ME.
- See that mom up there with all of the arms? That's my mom, except without the baby. And instead my grandma is there.
- My mom will always take her laptop with her to see my grandma, and it kind of makes me mad. Almost all off the homework we have now is on the computer, and that is the only one that is not deathly slow.
- DOES MY MOTHER WANT ME TO FAIL GRADE SCHOOL?
So yeah, that's what's been happening.
Do you have any ideas for a post?
Let me know!!
Comment or e-mail me @ email@example.com