How much does it matter to me which high school I attend?
I think it matters, but not a whole lot.
This is my reasoning:
- I like the high school that I am going to, because I am familiar with the layout. I know my way around.
- I do not want to go to a public school, for reasons that I am not really sure of myself.
- I want to go to a school that is easy to get to from my house.
- I want to go to an English speaking high school.
- Earlier in the year, I had wanted to go to a french high school, so that I could become more fluent in the french language. That idea was washed away because I felt that it was going to be quite difficult. Instead, I am going to take 4 years of french at an English speaking high school.
- I would prefer to go to a high school where there is a good reputation.
- I like the fact that I already know most of the teachers.
- I know lots of people, and they weren't in my grade 8 class.
These are the main reasons why I like the high school that I am going to. Why it matters to me.
If there was another school with all or most of these, I might consider going there too.