Tuesday, 9 June 2015

The WOMEN's world cup?

As most of you know, the women's world cup is happening right now. There a lot of things in the news about this Hope Solo, but I'm not going to talk about her. I'm going to talk about the Women's World Cup.

That is my problem with sports. There is the NBA, and there is the WNBA. There is the NFL and the WAFL. (National Football League and Women's American Football League.) Like women aren't good enough to be included with men. The general sport is men... And then there are women.

Why can't the two just play on one team?

The only sport I've ever seen where people of opposite genders play together is badminton. There is girl's singles, boy's singles, girl's doubles, boy's doubles, and mixed doubles.

And that is only 1/5, which is okay-ish.

Any other sport, boys and girls (depending on who's playing) have to stay on the sides.





Please leave a comment telling me how you feel about this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment